Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Introduction

Well I have offically started blogging.  I have sat for the past few days trying to think of a title.  Let me start by saying I am a very picky person.  I tend to think of great ideas but end up killing them before they come to life. I think it is the fear of failure, or maybe the fact that I am super shy.  Nonetheless, I am beginning to blog about my everyday life.  I have seen blogs that try to focus on certain topics, but I don't think I will be able to stick to writing about one thing.  I'm not quite sure how this is supposed to work, so I hope to get it right.

Now for my introduction.  Hi, I'm Tamille!  I have been married since I was 19 years old, I am now 28.  Yep, that's a long time and I am thankful everyday for my husband.  We also have three little boys:  Jaylen is 9, Jeremiah is 7, and Derrick (DJ) just turned 3.  On top of all of this we have 2 dogs, Max and Leo.  Yes, this is a full house!  I also work full time on top of all of the excitement listed above.  Over the course of this blog you will hear plenty about marriage, kids, work, daily news, etc.  I am thinking of this as a type of therapy.  So with that said, I hope you enjoy and nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment